Sunday, August 1, 2010

MY OFFICIAL ENTRY: Giving my Best Shot w/ Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt to Win a Nixon D5000 DSLR Camera W/ Photography Lessons.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"
-Benjamin Franklin

Preventing sickness is better than curing, because once you have it, it is not easy to cure it, thus healthier living is one way to keep away our body from different sources of illnesses and diseases.

Having a healthy lifestyle is not a luxury, it is a basic need for us human to perform well and live longer. So making a way to have a healthier lifestyle is really a good thing, healthy exercise, healthy choices and healthy eating habits.

One way of good healthy eating habits is eating "yogurt", which is nutritionally rich in protein, calcium, vitamins B6 and B12. Originally from Turkey, yoghurt or yogurt is a dairy product produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. Fermentation of lactose produces lactic acid, which acts on milk protein.

Since I'm both working(at night) as a call center agent and studying as an IT student(at morning), yogurt gives me additional nutrients and energy to perform my task easier and livelier.And the only yogurt brand i usually eat is the "Nestle Yogurt", with its newest brand of Fruit Selections which comes from different flavors (mango,buko, blueberry, strawberry, melon )Nestle Yogurt, gives more real taste to my healthier lifestyle.

One of my habits is photography, i don't have the best camera i only have one digicam which is not that very good in resolution and that is my sister's camera so basically i don't have my own cam,but still that is not a hindrance for me to take good shots! I do have photography background before and even won a Photo Journalism contest way back in high school, that's why when I saw this advertisement from Nestle, I don't do any second thoughts and immediately joined the contest..


OVERVIEW
WHAT:
Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt: "The Nestle "Anong Masasabi Mo" Contest"


WHEN:
Promotion period is from 5 July 2010 until 12 August 2010.

HOW:
1. Go to http://apps.facebook.com/fruitselectionyogurt/register.php
2. upload or take a photo with your web cam
3. Make sure to have a Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt product in the image.
4. Place your "masasabi mo" statement and your on your way to WIN A DSLR!!!

I uploaded 2 photo shot entries and here they are:




FIRST ENTRY
Oh! Give me real taste to my healthier lifestyle.



SECOND ENTRY
The best yogurt shot that keeps my mouth shut!

Please do add a comment for my official entries here's the link:

First Entry
Oh! give me real taste to my healthier lifestyle.

Second Entry

The best yogurt shot that keeps my mouth shut!



For more details see the links below:

Nestle Philippines TV Commercial: Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt "Stars DSLR Camera"

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt Contest Video

Here's the full mechanics: Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt: "The Nestle "Anong Masasabi Mo" Contest Mechanics"

Be also a follower and fan of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt:

Detailed Info
Company Overview:
NESTLE Fruit Selection Yogurt has over a billion live microorganisms that are good for the tummy! Plus, it has real fruit pieces that makes it a snack that is so deliciously good!!
Products:
NESTLE Fruit Selection Yogurt comes in different flavors: Strawberry, Mango, Buco Nata, Melon Nata, Berry Mix, Rasberry Apple, Apple Cinnamon, and Fruit Basket!

Facebook: Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt

I'm hoping w/ cross fingers and I'm praying to win !
Happy Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt Philippines!

References and Sources:


Yogurt's Info
Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment